Mead is making comeback and we feel it is only proper to celebrate by making people aware of your love for mead. After all the whole world should know about your Meadatarian ways. However, if you are not yet fully indoctrinated in to Meadatarianism, then we can help you convert to our honeyed ways.
Rules to being a Meadatarian:
- Let everyone know that you are a Mead drinker and as such you are a Meadatarian.
- In case they forget, be sure to remind them every couple of hours or so that you are a Meadatarian.
- Always, always, always talk about Mead. When conversations switch topic you should somehow revert it back to drinking Mead. It does not matter if your friends don’t want to hear about Mead, you made a lifestyle change and are proud of it.
- Make sure to point out how disgusting it is when someone orders something other than a Mead. If at all possible, be offended!
- Make sure others know you are superior by constantly lecturing them as to why they should become a Meadatarian. Don’t worry if you don’t know much about Mead or what actually makes it great. Many people have never tried mead or are unfamiliar with it. They will respect your infinite wisdom. Quick tip: Raise the volume of your voice and speak slowly to help emphasize your superiority.
- If someone ever challenges your ideals about Mead in public have no fear, times like these it is perfectly fine for you to resort to childish name calling.
High quality print of this slim fit tank-top will turn heads. And bystanders won’t be disappointed – the racerback cut looks good one any woman’s shoulders.